Creative Challenge 36

Today for my creative challenge, I had to make a fish. Come up with as many fish things as possible and make a unique fish. 

Ok then, this fish is carnivorous and can survive on land like a mudskipper but is twice the size. These fish can also burrow in wet ground and survive for over 12 hours. They would be group hunters; they would use one of their own as bait. From there, the bait fish would slowly flop on land and release a bloody Sent attracting small carnivores, mostly small mammals and some lizards. Once one of these carnivores approaches the bait fish, they would set off the rest by walking over the fish under the muddy water; the fish jump out and clamp down on the legs and bodies of these. 

And with that, my timer once again went out.

Honestly, I started this thinking I would invent something cute and weird, and instead I created a horror movie villain with gills. Not sure what that says about me, but the timer went off before I could make it worse, so I’m calling that a win.

Comments

Popular Posts