Creative Challenge 34

Hello, y'all. This was the last challenge in the book I'm borrowing, and it's so simple and open-ended. Make anything but using only the letters QWERTYUIOP (top row of a standard keyboard). With that in mind, I had a ten-minute limit and made this.


At first I was thinking of just drawing each letter in 3D. I realized how repetitive that was, so I tried to switch it up by making images with the letters, hence the magnifying glass looking at grass and the flower.  "Y" was just the word "why," but then i remeber i couldn use anything other than the letter, so I tried to think of ways to say "why." I used the I as a fill-in-the-blank and made a redo afterwards.  U and I together being held with an O is as basic as it gets. I wrote top stretch out on top. I started running out of steam and just wrote all the letters on top to get more ideas. That's when I thought about overlapping images and using filters to separate them-* and time is out. 

I liked this one a lot. Some of the challenges in the book were a little out of my area, and there are some that were too personal to even share online. But this had a nice mix of randomness and limitations. 

Comments

Popular Posts