Creative Challenge 30
For today's challenge, I had to split my mind into a yes and no man. Pick a random scenario and come up with ways to counter each argument. like the devil and angel on the shoulders.
Y: I think it's a good idea to go outside.
N: But what if it rains?
Y: I could bring an umbrella.
N: But what if it gets cold?
Y: I can wear a jacket.
N: What if you forget?
Y: I will wear it right now.
N: What if you didn't have a choice?
Y: Why wouldn't I?
N: You don't even have your shoes on.
Y: I'll put them on now.
N: But they look too good to ruin.
Y: I can always get new ones.
N: But why?
Y: Because I can.
BEEP BEEP BEEP! I hate that alarm sound. It's obvious to me that this is a positive way of solving creative problems. "Yes, you can" mentally could never go wrong and prevents you from killing an idea to early.
Comments
Post a Comment