PhotoShop Goodies

A lot of these sites are multiple things in one, so I added checkmarks for what they got. In order are Brushes, Actions, Plug-in, and Extra. I will also add a short note if they have a unique feature.

  • Envato            ðŸš«ðŸš«✅: Bare minimum and may cost a bit too much. Avoid if possible.
  • Pixel Buddha ✅🚫🚫✅: A lot of free stuff that has a wide use case.
  • Seso HQ         ðŸŸ§ðŸš«✅: Gritty textures
  • Aescripts        🚫🟧: Best plug-in location for adobe suite
  • Resource Boy ðŸŸ§ðŸš«✅: My personal favorite and mostly FREE
  • Behance          ðŸŸ§ðŸŸ§: An everything site. Also a portfolio hoster.
  • Free Presets    ðŸŸ§ðŸš«ðŸš«: Lots of jank, but there's some gold in the bin.
  • Brusheezy       ðŸš«ðŸš«: Weird old website vibes here. Lots of jank. Love it.
  • Fbrushes         ðŸš«ðŸš«: Some Jem brushes here. Fav is the chalk brush and land map brush.


With Photoshop plugins, not a lot of sites host a huge selection. AeScript is the one I've seen that I trust. BUT there are some self-hosted plugins or some specific add-ons; I will list some below.

Dithertone: Dither in Photoshop for limited-color funky vibes
Dither Pusher: alternative to Dithertone
Waveloq: CRT-like distortion effects. 
mobGlow: Glow preset






Comments

Popular Posts