Digital Photography 1

 Today I had to find a good picture I've taken prior to this class. I didn't enjoy looking at the past 5 years of photos, but I did find two contenders that aren't just creepy bathroom pictures. (Also, we will be using "The 12 Elements of a Merit Image.")

The first picture is from August 5, 2022. I rarely take pictures of the woods, but I found some trees that looked nice and tall. I'm a simple guy. I love the contrast of the detailed tree edges against the clear blue sky.

And the last one is from March 3, 2023. The lighting is quite nice here, and I find you can think of a story when looking at it. I remember waking up during a mission, and some toilets fell over. The sunrise felt nice, and I just took a quick photo. I didn't even edit the photo and have never been able to recreate the vignette that I got here.




Comments

Popular Posts