Creative Challenge 25
My task today is to explain how to iron a shirt to a five-year-old.
So your dad is a king and needs to look good. And a big part of looking good is clothes. But sometimes clothes get tired and need to be fixed. So we would use an iron to fix that. But it's dangerous, so make sure someone else does it until you grow up. For now let's say Dad was to do it. He would need to fill the iron with water because the iron is thirsty. Once that's fixed, the machine would become really hot to fix the clothes. It does this by warming the bumps to bed. But we have to make sure it doesn't stay still in one place, or it will ruin the clothes. Once all the bumps are fixed, Dad would let the iron rest to cool down. We make sure to not touch the iron at all because it is really hot, and it would hurt even when it's resting. But hey now, Dad looks good.
I don't have kids, so I found this exercise quite difficult. But it was pushing my skills to create something I'm not familiar with. So I think that's pretty cool.
Comments
Post a Comment