Creative Challenge 23
For today's creative exercise, I had to make a mind map. Of all the connections I have in my life. I don't fully grasp the connection to creativity, but my guess is finding connections between things? Like there are two people that I know that never knew the other existed but have been influenced through me. No clue, but that is literally my best guess.
If you don't see your name, don't stress; I had only 5 mins to write names and 5 mins to make connections. I feel like a lot of the exercises in the 30-day creativity challenge may be a little too much to elaborate on because they hinge a lot on personal stuff. The thing I can say is that I found it hard to connect people based on group size. I spaced people based on how many people they know but ended up feeling like a bunch of empty space, mainly due to time limits and not remembering people's names. Overall, a very lackluster exercise that I spent mostly trying to remember people's names. Hopefully the next one is a bit more fun.

Comments
Post a Comment