Creative Challenge 21
Today I had to make some fake signatures based on "alternative lifestyle"
So I did my own thing, which I normally do. I was gonna label them, but idk how comfortable I am with that being on the internet, so I will let y'all guess which is which lol.
Personalities I pulled from are in no particular order:
- Doctor
- Me
- Book Writer
- Crazy
- Child
- Lazy
- Non confident
- Getting done with it
- My mom (Parent)
- No thoughts
It felt nice to let my mind wander and come up with alternative personalities. I didn't think I could come up with many, and many of the outcomes overlapped. Definitely an easy way to come up with interesting ideas.

I understand how this would help in seeing the personalities of different people. I've always wondered how the pharmacists could tell that that was a doctor's signature because to me it was illegible. Seeing all the signatures I couldn't read but a few. The years I was in high school we were to write in cursive for all our assignments which made it harder for other people to read. The faster you could write something down the better. Now it is how fast you can type. It would have taken me 3 mins to write this, but it took me 10 to type. Thanks for reminding me how old I am. Just kidding. LOL
ReplyDeleteGood Post!