Creative Challenge 19
Ever woke up early and had to hype yourself up to get out of bed? Not me. Today's task is to come up with some creative places someone could propose to their significant other. I have never been interested in proposal stuff, so this pushed me. Being a quiet guy and not interested in a relationship doesn't help either, so please keep that in mind.
Public Transport- My mindset is where I would like to be proposed. I used to walk in a city with no location in mind. Ending up in a bus and just enjoying the scene. One of the nicest small things in life.
A Video Game - I've seen a guy ask a game studio to submit a proposal for a Sider Man game. It actually made it in the game (it didn't work out, but hey)
A Movie Theater- The movie theater near me is always empty. Having a big room all to yourself would be cool in my head.
A Drive - I thought about how friends from high school use signs to ask someone to prom. Apply that to the proposal. (and if they laugh at it before dropping the question yourself. You can just play it off as if it wasn't you.)
A Fake ARG- My best friend likes being a detective, and this would be a cute way for someone to propose to them. (I'm running out of ideas)
A Fake Delivery- BIG BOX WITH MANY BOXES IN IT. Like those awful Christmas pranks that turn out to be a 20-dollar gift card. But instead it's a ring. (wow)
At a Local Park- I think a proposal should be surprising. It should be nice, but no flags should pop up. So build up to it.
At an Airport- Same as last thing, but you MUST be prepared for an awkward flight together if they say no.
In Bed- Just out of the blue, get a lovely morning breakfast ready. If they say no, oh well, at least you can let that simmer for the whole day instead of your sleep hours (I assume proposals are done in the afternoon, usually)
At their Job- AWFUL IDEA UNLESS 100% SURE. DO NOT MAKE A JOKE OF YOURSELF, PLEASE. Could be cute though lol.
After doing this exercise, I realize I'm just not a romantic person. I hate saying things like this, but I would like to know how a "normal" person would approach this. I felt like I had to justify all my answers, and that made me realize that it is not only "what" is essential, but also the "why". If I didn't provide a reason, some of these would come across as lackluster. (They still may be, just hoping it's better with context)

Comments
Post a Comment