Design Adventure - Part 2

 We are running against the clock, and to be honest, I wasn't sure how to tell my story. I have to keep in mind that I don't have much time. At first, I thought, "Oh, I want to do 3D stuff," but animating just one minute would take so long, and I'd also need to get or make the necessary assets. The longer I thought about it, the more I realized, oh, this isn't a story about me; it's a story by me. So back to the drawing board. What about a video of me just saying the last post's story? No, it would be a vlog, and I look like dog water. 

It could be a video, but I would rather not worry about the timing. (due to the time limit) I do have a lot of my files and screenshots of my work. Maybe something that mixes comics with a piece that evolves? Inner monologue of challenges and overcoming them. What do people like about my work? My friend likes my work, but that's because they are my friends. I'm over here having philosophical arguments over an assignment. 

A week is not enough to compile everything about this story. Design wasn't a switch that I could pinpoint and say, "AH, that's it."(As in I don't think I could tell you when it clicked for me)  My stories don't follow the whole climax arc either. I'm always learning and trying to improve. Is today the resolution or the start of a new story? My mind just goes on and on and on. We must stay focused.



Atm I'm thinking of doing some project breakdowns in 5 frames each. The idea is to put people in my shoes. The last 5 frames are just stuff that led me to where I am now. I have no idea if I can do it in time, but I will try. WE WIN THESE.



Comments

Popular Posts