Creative Challenge 18

Today's task is to fill the letter gap and come up with at least 6 words within 10 minutes.

T _ _ T

D _ _ E

_ _ _ K _

_ E T _

_ _ S _ _

Quickly, my list is

*

Dede

F-word, Tucks

Gets, Jets, Pets

Susie, Gassy, Sassy


I had to sit on this one for a minute to think about what it's teaching me. This exercise is about figuring out what's missing and filling the gap. See what works and what comes up. At first, I didn't think much about it, but I realized that this concept could be applied to other creative processes. Have a beginning and an end to a story. What could fit in the middle? There's always the easy answer, but after that, there's a creative answer. This exercise is just a stepping stone into that creative flow of finding the tissues that connect elements. This whole paragraph is literally me filling a gap and defining a purpose for this exercise. Silly explanation for such a simple exercise, but that's what I got out of it.

Comments

Popular Posts