Creative Challenge 17
This week, we are doing circles again. But instead, we got to make 15 emojis in just 10 minutes. I won't list their names, so you'll have to guess what each one is. I'm weird when it comes to emojis. So some of them are gonna be hard to guess. (or at least make you question why I would think of it)
The last row was done in the last 3 mins. Filling in the black bits really ate up most of my time, so next time I do something similar, I need to remind myself not to waste time on stuff like that.
As for the emojis and what they are:
- Frog egg
- Zombie
- Shaded ball
- Shadow monster
- Shame (mouth eating face)
- Huh?
- That one symbol from China
- Math (Empty Set)
- Small brain
- Bite
- Yelling (at self [I forgot my keys])
- That one eye test image
- Tooth hurt
- idk
- 8 ball (I had 10 sec)

Comments
Post a Comment