Designing A Story Arc

 My task was to sketch out a complete story arc. I haven't posted about something nice, so that was my goal with this comic. As stated before in my other comic, if I had more panels, I would show Bill with a friend. Now I don't like reusing stuff, so I twisted a leg and an arm to make it more "Cute?" I made the main character a frog. Frogs seem like something I could draw at the moment, and I kept going that route. I really don't like using text, so this was also another excuse for not using it. 

Who: Frog

Where: Puddle

I'm not the strongest color picker. I was stuck on "what is a cute color of GREEN". Not Neon, maybe go a bit more desaturated because he is sad? Screw it, make it all desaturate. As for the emotional arc

Melancholy
Sad
Even Sadder
Anxious/Suspense
Anticipation
Suprised/Confused
Tolerant
Happy/Companionship

Love Prevails All is the boil-down. The frog learns to enjoy company, and some issues don't need words to be fixed. My body is having a vile reaction to making this (this is not something I would make normally). Hope y'all enjoy.

Original picture for the extra stuff. (I used the same broke pen as my last post)



Comments

Popular Posts