Creative Challenge 15
Yell-O. We must stay focused. New challenge- YAY. Ways from London to Barcelona. Still, Ed Bell's book. With this exercise, we must not only focus on how, but also consider the underlying reasons.
Real fast on how, we got land, sea, land. We just got ourselves a fancy SLOT MACHINE going on here. We swap out land with land travel stuff and sea with Ah DURR sea activities. (I'm so tired, you have no idea)
LAND- 5
- Car
- Hitchhike
- Bike
- Walk
- Hover board (Back to the Future style)
SEA- 3
- Boat
- Swim
- Submarine
MIXED(this can just be applied to both)- 9
- Plane
- Rocket ship
- Boatcar
- Ice magic+Skates
- Fly
- no clip
- Teleport
- Clone and kill the original
- In a UPS Box (I think I would die)
- I was drugged
- I was kidnapped
- I forgot (amnesia)
- I am the new king (I wrote this down in all caps)
- A girl (love story ordeal [I just wrote "girl?"])
- Boys Nights out
Not much of a travel guy, and felt very dumb that I missed some self-explanatory ones like train or bus. But hey, I got more than the 15 the book asked for. Also, I'm not sure if I did the slot machine math correctly, but it seems there are around 2352 possible outcomes? 14 land stuff, 12 sea stuff, and we always assume we do land, sea, land. Ehhhhh
I don't want to be a broken record, but I keep surprising myself with how many things I write when I'm not very confident going in. The slot machine idea was not from the book; I just needed to energize. (and I'm feeling silly)
I will try to make an image for this post, but this week is PACKED. (so no image for a min)
Comments
Post a Comment