Creative Challenge 13

 Hello everyone, Day 2 of the 30-day creativity challenge by Ed Bell. (I still won't be doing it in 30 days) Think of at least 40 green items in 10 minutes.

  1. Grass
  2. Leaves
  3. Mold
  4. Vine
  5. Chips
  6. Jacket
  7. Blanket
  8. Pen
  9. Crayon
  10. Car
  11. Mint
  12. Gum
  13. Candy
  14. Pills
  15. Rat Poison
  16. Plates
  17. Paint
  18. Books
  19. Shoes
  20. Bowser
  21. Creepers
  22. Zombies
  23. Slimes
  24. Goblins
  25. Aliens
  26. Soap
  27. Phone
  28. Koopa
  29. Frogs
  30. Lizards
  31. Underwater
  32. Moss
  33. Recycle Bin
  34. Letaus
  35. Apples
  36. Cabbage
  37. Spinach
  38. Asparagus
  39. Bike
  40. Backpack
  41. Earth
  42. Lightwave
  43. Green
  44. Phone Icon
  45. Message App
  46. Matrix
  47. Green Screen
  48. Silly Putty
  49. Gas
  50. Farts
This was a lot harder than the last creative challenge. I don't know why I got stuck so many times, and I couldn't tell you where my mind was going. Despite that, I got 49 items  ( just wrote green at one point, and I don't think that counts)

What I did learn is that doing this shows how many bad ideas I have. (and that's okay) Being creative is about having numerous options and selecting the ones we like. My personal favorite is rat poison. I'm still salty about the food I ordered a while ago being bad.




Comments

Popular Posts