Creative Challenge 12

Hello everyone, late as always, but I've finally gotten my hands on a book that may help me with some creative challenges. The 30-day creativity challenge by Ed Bell. (I won't be doing it in 30 days, but this should help me get the ball rolling) The first challenge is to think of weird things you can do with a bucket. Okay bet (the weirder the better)
  • A chair
  • A wheel 
  • A cup
  • A pillow
  • A backpack
  • A helmet
  • A shoe
  • A pet house
  • A computer case
(This is where I get rid of the idea of scale)
  • An actual house
  • A bathtub
  • Art
  • A Display
  • A date subject 
  • A censorship
  • A dating game
  • A bucket of ramen
  • A coffee table
  • A brush
(This is where I realized that I could have scenarios with the bucket)
  • A stool for a short person's marriage
  • A mailbox
  • Object to bring on an isolation trip
  • A comfort item
  • A plush
  • A baby carriage
(What if the bucket was more than just an object)
  • A political statement
  • A symbol of hope
  • A-*
And just like that, my 10-minute timer ran out.

Weirdly, my mind went to my childhood. I had a bucket as a helmet. I took baths in buckets when I was a baby (my mom is weird). A bucket was a table to hold a TV or to eat food. BUT ENOUGH OF THE PAST. Despite my struggle to find creative challenges, I find that I can do them and exceed my own expectations. As I approached the end of my timer, it became easier to make ridiculous connections. I find a lot of enjoyment in exploring ideas in more depth, but this exercise forces me to broaden my understanding of a subject. This is my second time completing this type of list exercise, so, as with the last one, I will accompany my list with some weird images.






Comments

Popular Posts