Case Study: HeadOn
I can't find much info on this one.
Butttttt..
It was owned by Florida-based Miralus Healthcare
The "Slogan":
"HeadOn: Apply directly to the forehead!" 2006
This is by far the worst thing that could be stuck in my mind. It's so different, so repetitive, it just drills itself in your mind. No explanation, just buy our product. (at Walgreens) The adverts were parodied for a short period due to their oddity. Reusing the voice line up to 4 times just to drive home the point.
I feel like they just wanted to make the cheapest ad known to man. These people were selling a placebo. All they needed to do is get it into our heads about this product.
The product itself feels like what the 80s thought the future would be like. I would avoid designs like this, as they make stuff feel even more dated. Older folks may be the target? I'm not sure, as there's not much to chew on. Repetition is powerful, though. Keeping that in mind.
Comments
Post a Comment