Creative Challenge 8

For this creative challenge, I wanted to push myself more. Before joining Keiser, I used to edit videos for other people (but rarely for myself after high school). Since last week, I have been preparing to show my class how to use nested clips and adjustment layers. But on Monday, the professor said we may not do that activity. So the next day, I recorded and edited a tutorial on the subject I planned to share with the class. I thought I couldn't do the activity, so I thought making a video would be a cool challenge. (We ended up doing it anyway lol)

I took some time off from it because I ended up teaching what I wanted in class, and was low-key self-conscious about the video. However, it may not have stuck with some people, ultimately motivating me to push forward.

Originally, I was going to keep the video unlisted, but I think this is the perfect time to change that. With that in mind, I needed to create a thumbnail for the public. I gave myself just one hour, and I'm happy with the outcome of the thumbnail. It fits my personality/vibe of being weird without it being too vague (in my opinion)

[ It's a nest of clips. ]


And as for the video itself, here is the link.


I also added resources in the description if anyone needs to learn video terminology. 

I just noticed that next week was planned to do something like this lol








Comments

Popular Posts