Learning InDesign- Week 3
We are so up chat. This week, I wanted to spice up my accurate articles (I've already shown this, but follow me in my thought process). I thought I could search for what I wanted to do in Adobe Learn. What I did find was a whole article that explains every single thing, and so in my hunt for perfection. I read two paragraphs, gave up, and f3 what I wanted to do. (text to path) Before applying the text to the path, I separated and rotated each word. And I can barely see the difference. ðŸ˜
A genuine issue I was having was accidentally selecting items and moving them. The easy solution was to lock them. But how? I knew it had to be a thing because I've done something similar in Photoshop. So I did the same thing as the last paragraph: I looked it up. Just so y'all don't gotta go on an adventure (here's a link if you do). It's Ctrl+L to lock. And use Alt+Ctrl+L to unlock (but this unlocks EVERYTHING, so be careful) The path thing turned out to be a bust. However, the locking feature has helped me greatly and has sped up my workflow in InDesign.

Comments
Post a Comment