This class assignment requires me to learn how to use InDesign. For the first tutorial, I wanted to begin with something simple to ease into it, so I chose "Make a magazine layout with text wrap." It’s a short, five-minute video that truly captured my interest. It teaches how to wrap text around the interiors of any shapes and demonstrates how to hide the image you are using to wrap your text. It’s simple, but accomplishing this in Photoshop is challenging, so that’s a significant appeal for me.
As for my second tutorial, I decided to continue my recent interest in color, so we will be doing "
Explore color and tint swatches." This was completely different from what I expected. However, it taught me how to use swatches to maintain color consistency across multiple pages. I had never used this feature before, and I'm unsure if I ever will. I usually tend to keep a palette open for sampling. However, a significant advantage of swatches is that all instances will change if you change the source color. This would be perfect for multiple documents and larger projects.
This last image shows me doing something my professor asked. I use Windows, and he uses a Mac. He encountered a bug and wanted to check if I experienced it on my PC too. (No, I didn't.) I also included my settings in case I made an error.
Comments
Post a Comment