Creative Challenge 4





Hello! It's been a while, and I found my Apple Pencil last week. Since I don't draw often anymore, I decided to look into Procreate challenges this week. I came across a video by angrymikko that seemed like fun. The basic premise is to draw random brush strokes until you see something. I picked red and black as my main colors since most of my recent work has featured cooler tones. A cool feature in Procreate is that it records a time-lapse, so I can actually show y'all the strokes I made. At some point, I noticed a person in the random strokes and decided to keep adding details. Like with my other challenges, I could have kept going, but at some point, you gotta pull the plug. So I set an hour timer and ended up at this point. The uncanny facial proportions reminded me a lot of the first Terminator movie, where Arnold turns into a weird wax mask over a robot at certain moments. So I added an eye glow and blue to represent metal. I wish I had pushed the blue more, but this is just an exercise, so as it stands, I'm really happy with the final result.

Comments

Popular Posts