Ads for a magazine
Here's all of them together right off the bat. (I’m posting this first because the preview looks better)
RGB:
V+V just zoomed in on the pie and moved the plate around. I tried to get the pie in the middle and have the restaurant's name fill the void.
I kept the fog post but made it whiter to blend more into the page. I also spread out the barbed wire while making sure the cube remained readable.
I really wanted to be a wizard, so I bought a wizard outfit and took pictures of myself in stupid poses. I knew right away that I wanted to cast lightning. I always pictured lightning as blue, so I made a palette of blue and figured I could pair it with the Photoshop logo. Initially, I used both hands to cast lightning, but I wanted my ad to be more asymmetrical. The lightning is a mix of pre-made assets and different noise renders.
This one is strange. It's a blend of three images in different poses, carefully selected to avoid an uncanny appearance. The large book is a Berserk manga, and I replaced the cover with an indentation of the Blender logo (3D software). The cube is the default shape in Blender. I also made it glow to match the lighting. I added the Galaxy just so it isn’t another advertisement on black. I included the red and blue 3D effects on the "3D" text and my glasses. (I forgot to mention that I colored it orange to contrast with the other ad and because the logo of Blender is orange)






Comments
Post a Comment